Water Oasis Group Limited, its subsidiaries and its associated companies (collectively referred to as the “Group”) will respect your statutory privacy rights when collecting, storing, using and transmitting personal data. The collection policy will explain the privacy practices of the Group. Please read the following carefully to understand how the Group handles your personal data under its policies and practices.
- Personal Data
- Use of Your Personal Data
The Group may collect your personal data when you purchase treatment services, products or apply to be a member of the Group. Personal data provided by you is classified as mandatory and voluntary. If you want the Group to provide you the services which you apply for, you must provide mandatory data to the Group. If personal data is classified as voluntary, you may choose whether to provide such information to the Group.
The purpose of mandatory personal data is:
- to participate in and maintain your membership as a member of the Group;
- to accumulate bonus points as a member of the Group;
- to notify your benefits and offers;
- to share the offers as a member of the Group;
- to notify amendment of relevant treatment plan and products from time to time;
- to establish relationship; and
- to update customer data.
The purpose of voluntary personal data is :
- to recommend you the most appropriate course of treatment and product;
- to enable the Group using customers data for internal research and analysis so that the Group can provide you the proper tailor-made services and product information or gifts;
- to conduct market research;
- to perform follow-up services by the beauty consultants of the Group;
- to conduct customer satisfaction surveys;
- to post updated VIP newsletter and VIP events; and
- for direct promotion including
- to notify you the new product and other promotional offers including (if applicable) skin care products, body care products, hair care products, health products, and beauty services, body care services and hair removal services;
- to notify you the promotion and reward program for skin care, body care, hair care counters, or relevant services and events other than counters;
- for promotion bonus programs, birthday offers, free trial products, digital events, road shows/street promotion events and latest store promotions;
- to notify you the joint promotions or events with shopping malls, department stores, credit card, banks, industries, celebrities, magazines, televisions, website, cultural, arts or music groups/organizations, charities or non-profit organizations.
To protect the privacy of your personal data, the Group ensures that its policies and practices in collecting, using, retaining, transferring and accessing personal data are in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
3. Purpose and Method of Collection
Before trying / purchasing the treatments or products of the Group, the Group will request you to show your original Hong Kong Identity Card and record first English alphabet and first 4 digits of your ID No. The purpose of collection is to identify whether you repeatedly receive the promotion benefit (as there are a quotas for most of the promotion events, each one can only receive the promotion benefit once without duplication) and avoid unfairness to other customers. In addition, in order to protect your interest, if you try/ purchase medical treatments, it enables the doctors to find out your correct medical record when there is a problem. Also, it ensures that you will not be given wrong drug with reference to wrong medical record and it will not be carried out improper treatment. If you do not wish to present your original ID card, the Group will reserve the right to provide the services or products to you. According to Article 7AA of the Registration of Persons Ordinance,person who transfers an identity card to another person without legal authority or reasonable excuse commits an offence.
4. Collection of Personal Identity for Identification
You may be required to provide personal data to identify you from time to time, including but not limited to your name, gender, age, identity document number, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, address, email address, credit card details, education level, occupations, family income, interests and preferences activities. If you refuse to provide such information, the Group may not be able to provide you with appropriate services. If you are under the age of 18, you must first obtain the consent from the parent or guardian, then you can provide your personal data to the Group.
5. Content of Direct Promotion
Once you provide personal identifiable information to the Group, you may receive the calls, promotional messages, emails or direct promotional mailings from time to time from the Group. If you do not want the Group to use your personal data for the direct promotion purposes, please inform the Group in writing (including your name, membership number and contact number) by using the contact details at the bottom of this statement. No fee will be charged for this arrangement.
6. Data Storage
When you have business with the Group, the Group will keep all your transaction records for checking purpose. The general policy of the Group is to keep relevant information for a reasonable period of time.
7. Disclosure of Information
The subsidiaries and associated comp under the Group may share your personal data or transfer relevant information among them. Please refer to this statement for details. If you do not want the Group to disclose your information to other party, please inform the Group in writing (including your name, membership number and contact number) by using the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
8. Inspection of Personal Data
You can inform the Group in writing (including your name, membership number and contact number) by using the contact details at the bottom of this statement to the Customer Service Department of the Group for inspection of your personal data. The Group will follow your request within 40 days after receiving your request in accordance with section 19(1) of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In accordance with Section 20(3e) of the Ordinance, if you refuse to submit a request in writing, the Group will reserve the right to reject your request for inspection. According to Section 28 of the Ordinance, the Group may charge a reasonable fee to those who inspects the information. However, if you inspect for correcting your personal data, the Group may, at its discretion, waive the fees.
9. Correction of Personal Data
You must inform the Group in writing by using the contact details at the bottom of this statement to the Customer Service Department of the Group for correction of your personal data. The Group will correct your personal data within 40 days after receiving your request in accordance with Section 23 of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Correction of personal data is free in charge.
Personal data provided by you to the Group will be properly stored in the customer service system of the Group and only authorised persons can access it.
If you have questions about this statement, please call the Customer Service Department of the Group during office hours from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm or write to the Customer Service Department by using the contact details at the bottom of this statement.
12. Personal Data Collection Statement
As a customer of the Group, you may need to provide the Group with your personal data when trying or purchasing services and/or products of the Group. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, the Group may not be able to provide or continue to provide such services.
Your personal data is kept confidential at all times. The Group’s policies and practices regarding the collection, use, storage, disclosure, transfer, confidentiality and access to personal data are in compliance with the laws of Hong Kong and are set out in this statement.
You agree the personal data which you provide to the Group may be used and kept by the Group for the following purposes and for other purposes that you and the Group agree or may require from time to time:
- provide services;
- promote goods and services by the Group, agents or partners of the Group;
- handle each kind of benefits from or related to services;
- analyze, verify and/or check your credit, payment and/or status in relation to the provision of services;
- process payment instructions, direct debit arrangements and/or credit arrangements by your request;
- facilitate daily operations of your account and/or receive payment in your account for the relevant service.
You also agree that the Group may disclose, transfer (whether in Hong Kong or overseas), use, hold, process or retain your personal data for the above purposes to the Group’s agents, contractors, telecommunications operators, collection agencies, credit agencies, security agencies, credit providers, banks, financial institutions, other person who has a duty of confidentiality to the Group and other actual or proposed transferees of the Group.
In addition, you agree the Group can disclose and transfer your personal data (whether in Hong Kong or overseas) to subsidiaries and associated companies under the Group and can also save your personal data to one or more databases set up by the Group for the purposes described above (which may contain other information collected by subsidiaries of the Group) to promote the Group’s goods and/or services and comparison. If you do not wish to receive promotional information about goods and/or services provided by the Group that are not related to the service, or if you do not want the Group to disclose, transfer or use your personal data for the purposes described in this paragraph, please inform the Customer Service Department of the Group in writing by using the contact method at the bottom of the statement. The letter should specifies your name, membership number and contact phone number.
According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to:
- confirm whether the Group holds your personal data;
- inspect your personal data held by the Group within a reasonable time;
- check your personal data held by the Group in a reasonable manner;
- request the Group to correct your incorrect personal data.
According to the relevant regulations, the Group has the right to charge a reasonable handling fee for those who request to inspect personal data. To inspect or correct personal data, or copies of your personal data held by the Group, please submit a request to the below address.
Water Oasis Group Ltd
Customer Service Department
Address : 18/F, World Trade Centre, 280 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Email : email@example.com
Telephone No. : (852) 3182 7777